Pretty Prattlers


 

Hello, my little pals! I do feel so happy to speak to you. Maybe, I’m too old. Still, I love you all so much. Enjoy your childhood. Well, still listen to your elders. I tried to remember my childhood. Well, I’m still trying. Don’t let it go away. Still, keep in mind to grow up. Who can help you grow up? Your elders… Have a nice time.

This poem is written just for you, my little fellows. I hope that you will like it. Have an amazing time always.

 

Pretty Prattlers

 

I love candy;

All things are handy

With a candy.

 

I talk a lot;

I care not

To talk a lot.

 

I love toffee,

For it’s tasty,

But not coffee.

 

I love ice,

Roll the dice

To have it twice.

 

I do dream,

But do you dream

Of ice cream?

 

Let me enjoy

My time with toy;

Let me enjoy.

 

I love to run

In the sun;

It’s such fun.

 

I’m told, I’m told

Not to catch a cold;

You scold, always scold.

 

You speak cold;

I feel so bold;

I do what I’m told.

 

I will read;

Some time I need

To be freed.

 

I love to play

All night, all day;

Childhood fades away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rumpelstiltskin, the Dwarf (Part -- II)

A Letter about Ice Creams